You are required to write a report of between 1000 to 1200 words (excluding table of contents, references and appendixes) addressing the following issues:
You report should be structured as follow:
1. Cover page (this includes: Department name, title of the report, name of the module, your name and ID, date of submission).
2. Table of content (headings and subheadings with page number).
3. Introduction (introducing the topic).
4. Discussion (this is your main part of the report which discusses the issues listed above. Make sure to reference your work i.e. write your source of information and date for example (Grada, 2019).
5. Conclusion (in this section, based on your discussion, you need to write your findings).
7. References (in this part you need to write the complete reference of the sources you used in your report. For further information of how to reference your work use the following link: https://www.librarydevelopment.group.shef.ac.uk/referencing/harvard.html
8. Appendixes (if any) use this part if you have any further information that supports your discussion.
9. 100% free plagiarism
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more