I am expecting same creativity in your assignment. Use your own imagination when you write blogs.
BLOG in Word file (See the attached template). Be creative.
Please do not paraphrase or copy paste from the sample file.
Do not forget to use a proper cover page in word file containing your details and course etc.
1. Prior to beginning this exercise, conduct some basic research on what constitutes a blog (short for web log), and how blogs differ from other types of more formal writing styles. (Read blogs to get idea, use images/visuals to support them. Provide references to written facts and images. Do ensure you have proper APA referencing list at the end word file).
2. Background: You are the Director of Communications for a large Canadian-based multinational Fortune 500 corporation. It is your responsibility to write the company blog that is posted on the internet for all stakeholders and the general public to review. The Blog Worksheet outlines four scenarios (situations) for which you must post a response.
When writing your blog posts, you must consider the following:
1. The subject matter and whether it is good news or bad news story;
2. The appropriate tone for your message to ensure consistency;
3. The human side and the audience of your message. Note the scenario above states that it is a public blog. Consider who will read a public blog and who will be the primary audience.
4. The length and the importance of being succinct (Though the average blog length averages between 500-1,000 words, for the purposes of this assignment, keep each of your postings to a maximum of 250 words).
Four Scenarios are: See details:
References Page (if applicable, full references for all work cited in body)
The Individual Assignment 3: Communication Blog will be marked in its entirety out of 100. The following rubric indicates the criteria students are to adhere to, and their relative weights to the assignment overall.
% of Final Grade
a. Considered audience and wrote appropriately to address them.
b. Presented clear and concise blog posts.
c. Considered appropriate handling of good or bad news.
d. Effectively used active voice.
e. Respected length of posts.
a. Demonstrated creativity in writing style.
Format and Language (20%)
a. Followed blog post format.
b. Effective use of English language with minimal errors in spelling and grammar.
In case you need any further assistance, feel free to contact. Kindly please acknowledge this email.
Best regards, as always
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more