Please read the cases thoroughly and provide an analysis of the legal and ethical issues presented in the case. Your analysis should address these essential items and questions:
1. Explain the issue or dilemma using information from the readings in the book and other sources (e.g., websites, articles, etc). Cite your sources using APA.
2. What are the ethical theories most appropriate to apply this case and why?
3. What are the ethical or moral issues at stake in this case?
4. Who are the stakeholders?
5. What are the morally relevant facts?
6. What possible courses of action are available?
7. What are the predictable effects of each action?
8. Which set of possible outcomes is relatively better?
9. Other formal questions included with the cases, such as your final decision. Your decision will not be evaluated as “right or wrong.” It must be supported though, by answering the questions above.
10. Include your own thoughts/opinions as well as materials to support these.
Note: The commentaries should try to take into account ALL sides to the issue. A paper that discusses only one course of action or one effect or outcome will result in a low grade.
-You should provide more than 1 page per case to thoroughly address the questions/issues. Be sure to include the questions presented with the case.
-All references consulted (including the text) should be referenced appropriately within your response—APA style—and a list of references should be supplied at the end of your document.
Microsoft Word document with 1” margins all around, 12 pt. Times New Roman font, and double-spaced work. Failure to follow assignment protocols will result in a 10% loss in possible points. Additionally, cases should be free from grammatical errors.
ATTACHED IS THE CASE MUST READ! 100% PLAGIARISM FREE
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more