The paper is on how you would structure part of an aviation safety program for a commercial airline, a fixed base operation, or flying government agency. The paper is intended to cause you to do some research as well as demonstrate your thinking and writing skills. Write aboutwhat you know. Aviation is big and this problem does not necessarily need to be in the cockpit.
Maintenance, dispatch, forwarding, ATC, etc. are all areas you can write about.
The paper will be graded 80% for aviation safety content and research with the other 20% forstyle and grammar. This is a 400-level class and your writing will be graded at the college senior level.
Consider the aviation content and research part of the paper as two parts.
Part 1: Aviation Safety Problem: You cannot design part of a safety program in a
vacuum. So first describe what do you consider the most pressing safety problems in
aviation today? Your paper should fully describe each problem and why it is a serious
safety problem. It may be easier to pick two related problems, such as, poor airfield
marking and runway incursions. Part 1 focuses on the problem and shows how well you
Part 2: Aviation Safety Solution: Then, continue your paper by describing how you
would design a safety program element, which will ameliorate these problems from a
company point of view. If you picked two related problems, one program element could
address both problems. If you are addressing an ATC problem, you can pick one of two
points of view for addressing ATC problems; you can be an ATCer fixing your own
problem or you can be a flyer dealing with the ATC problem.
Note: This is not a paper about what the Federal Aviation Administration is doing to fix a
problem. It is a paper about what an operator must implement at the sub-program and process
Style and Grammar: You must use the APA style guide. Use the style guide to help you
organize the context of the paper, not just for properly documenting your source material.
Consistent use of a style improves the readability of your paper, and, more importantly, it helps
you to be a better writer. Grammar, punctuation, spelling, and word use must all reflect college
senior level work.
Other Key Criteria:
Class 9 Paper AVIATION SAFETY
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more