• General Background about the data analysis method.
• e.g., This chapter presents the results of data collection and data analysis performed by this research study. The main goal or purpose of this study is to discover and identify issues which….A Google survey form was implemented, and various senior cybersecurity experts/students/ participated in the survey.
• This chapter also contains the results of the study conducted to answer the following research questions:
2. Data Collection
• E.g., Data collection occurred between Oct 2021 and December 2021. The participants in the survey were….Google Forms was used to present the survey instrument to the participants. A total of xx responses were received, from which % responses were usable. A qualitative data analysis software were used. Once the data was collected from Google Forms, it was formatted in Microsoft Excel (.csv) and imported to [whatever tool you are using].
3. Data Analysis (You may also add here Demographics Analysis)
• e.g. Proper data analysis is instrumental in identifying and aligning the various variables so that a valuable and comprehensive final output can be deduced. Data analysis is a procedure that is one of the most crucial parts of any research work. This study therefore employed a grounded theory data analysis approach to identify and categorize feedbacks from the research participants.
• Here you must clearly identify your findings in graphs/charts and other visualization tools.
• e.g., Participants were asked if …………. And xx% responded that…whereas the remaining xxx%
• A summary of Chapter Four in a paragraph or two.
• e.g., The results showed that most of the organizations in this study do not have…….
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more