Week 4 Assignment – Final Project Outline (the paper information is help with the outline)
The purpose of this assignment is to create an outline, abstract, and reference page for your Final Paper. The outline must be two to three pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style.
Address all of the following parts of this assignment:
1. Prepare a two-page, double-spaced outline of your Final Paper.
2. Generate a strong thesis statement that you will use in your Final Paper.
3. The outline must contain the major sections that will exist in the Final Paper, as well as a brief description (two to three sentences) of what will be discussed under each heading.
4. The outline should include an abstract of one resource using the Annotated Bibliography Guidelines below:
a. Provide a summary/abstract/annotation of the article, which means to list the major topics discussed in the article.
5. The outline must be accompanied by a reference page that includes at least eight scholarly sources.
Final Paper Details:
Imagine that you have been hired as an Environmental Compliance Manager for a multinational corporation named ABC, Inc. The corporation that you work for is a manufacturer of pesticide, agriculture fertilizer, and herbicide. Prepare an eight- to ten-page Final Project (excluding the title and reference pages) that addresses each of the following three parts from a business perspective. All three parts of this assignment should be submitted as one document.
Create a systemic approach (e.g., steps, flow chart, or directions) for ABC Inc.’s compliance with the following federal statutes.
You may prepare Part I of your project as a table, a flowchart, an outline with necessary steps listed in order, or in paragraph format.
Create a step-by-step plan for ABC Inc.’s risk management and for minimizing ABC Inc.’s liability exposure from environmental liability.
You may prepare Part II of your project as a table, a flow chart, an outline with necessary steps listed in order, or in paragraph format.
Evaluate the duties, leadership opportunities, and risks associated with environmental regulation for multinational corporations such as ABC Inc. in global business.
Part III of your project must be in paragraph format and should be a minimum of five pages.
Writing the Final Project
The Final Project:
· Must be eight double-spaced pages in length, excluding the title and references pages, and formatted according to APA style.
· Must include a cover page that includes:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
· Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
· Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
· Must use at least eight resources in addition to the course textbook’
· Must use APA style to document all sources.
· Must include, as the final page, a reference page that is formatted according to APA style.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more