Project #6 Policy Review and Recommendations Presentation
This is the final phase of the case study assignments. The primary purpose of this project is for you to demonstrate your understanding of the principles covered in this course. You will create a minimum of 12 presentation slides to summarize the policy review conducted and your recommendations for the next steps the merged company should take to protect its data and information assets. (MS Power Point .pptx format is the preferred delivery format; if you do not have Power Point, you may print your presentation slides to PDF and deliver the assignment as a PDF document.)
The title and reference slides are included in the required slide count.
Your presentation must include a minimum of 5 references.
Each policy review and recommendations presentation should address the following:
1. Consult the grading rubric for specific content and formatting requirements for this assignment.
2. Your presentation should be professional in appearance with consistent use of fonts, font sizes, margins, etc.
3. Your presentation should use standard terms and definitions for cybersecurity. See Course Content > Cybersecurity Concepts Review for recommended resources.
4. There is no APA formatting guidance for slide presentations.
5. You must include a title slide with the assignment title, your name, and the due date. Your reference list must be on a separate slide at the end of your file. These slides do not count towards the assignment’s slide count.
6. You are expected to write grammatically correct English in every assignment that you submit for grading. Do not turn in any work without (a) using spell check, (b) using grammar check, (c) verifying that your punctuation is correct and (d) reviewing your work for correct word usage and correctly structured sentences and paragraphs.
7. You are expected to credit your sources using in-text citations and reference list entries. Both your citations and your reference list entries must follow a consistent citation style (APA, MLA, etc.).
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more