Option #1: Organizational Effectiveness
Company is T-MOBILE
The most important measure of organizational effectiveness for a business is usually expressed in terms of how well its net profitability compares with its target profitability. Additional measures associated with organizational effectiveness can include, but are not limited to, an organization’s growth data and customer satisfaction survey results.
According to Pedraza (2014), highly effective organizations exhibit strengths over five areas: (1) leadership, (2) decision making and structure, (3) people, (4) work processes and systems, and (5) culture. To achieve and sustain organizational success, companies needs to adapt to the dynamic environment (i.e., internal and external). Evaluating and improving organizational effectiveness and efficiency is one strategy used to help sustain growth and enhance the development of an organization and, increasingly, is becoming an important component of a human resource professional’s job. In that light, write a paper that addresses the following:
· Select a large company with which you are familiar that is not meeting its objectives or obligations (public or private). The company can be one at which you are currently employed, have been employed in the past, or one that you admire. Ensure that this is a public organization or that this organization has a strong online presence.
· Evaluate the organization using the five criteria provided above. Discuss the results of your evaluation. Are you surprised by the results? Why or why not? What was interesting about the results?
· Describe the central issues and problems that are affecting its effectiveness or efficiency.
· Discuss how the role of human resources would be perfectly suited to lead/assist in addressing these issues.
· Finally, discuss the strategies and tactics a human resources professional can utilize to gain the influence needed to be seen as a strategic player/assistant in these types of issues.
Your paper should be:
· 5 pages in length, not including title and reference pages (which are required). Include a formal references page. This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our discussion forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
· Formatted and cited according to APA
· Supported by at least three scholarly sources and can include resources from this course.
Pedraza, J. M. (2014, May 5). Question: What is organizational effectiveness? How an organization could achieve it? Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/post/What_is_organisational_effectiveness_How_an_organisation_could_achieve_it
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more