Please note that this assignment is due on a Monday.
Now that you have learned about Global Health it’s time to explore possible career paths for this field of Public Health. Using the resources in Module 5 and your own investigative skills, find a career that most interests you in the Global Health sector. Once you select your chosen career to research, follow the outline below to develop a comprehensive research paper on that career. Your paper should be 3-5 pages in length, double-spaced, 12 point font, and in APA format. You must include at least 3 external resources in your paper. Your paper will be uploaded to Turnitin and graded based on content and originality. Papers with a similarity index of greater than 25% will receive an automatic grade deduction of 20 points and anything over 32% will receive a ‘0’. In other words, if your paper ‘borrows’ a third or more of content from other resources, your paper is two-thirds original and one-third unoriginal.
It is important to understand that many journals will not accept a similarity index above 10% and many universities consider plagiarism to be at a 25% similarity index.
1. An introduction to the field of Global Health.
2. A good definition of the career that most interests you.
3. The thesis statement which clearly explains the focus of the paper.
The body paragraphs:
1. The most important features of the career.
2. The nature of the job and a list of responsibilities.
3. The minimum qualification required for the purpose.
4. The challenges involved in pursuing a career.
5. A discussion of how easy or how difficult it is to find placement in the sector.
6. The number of hours you will need to dedicate and the remuneration you can expect.
7. The possibilities for growth in the career sector.
8. An explanation of why that particular career looks more appealing to you than the rest.
9. Your skills which complement the career responsibilities.
10. Your shortcomings which might come in the way of your career and how you plan to tackle those situations.
1. A summary of the most relevant points.
2. Reinstatement of the thesis stated in the introduction.
3. A concluding statement that effectively winds up the discussion.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more