Three discussion posts | CS861 Information Assurance | Colorado Technical University

  

All three sections are difference assignments can be done in sinle word document

Section I 

400 to 600 words with two APA reference

Create a post discussing standards and procedures. Discuss the following:

  • Which standards may apply to your      project company?
    • Explain why these standards are       relevant to your company.
  • How are standards different from      procedures?
  • How are standards and procedures      important to the organization?
  • How are standards and procedures      eventually incorporated into policies?

Note that standards can be internal and external.

Section 2 

400 to 600 words with two APA Reference

You just became the lead security person at a small company. Assume normal setup, e-mail, company Web site, internal servers, and so forth. Although your title is not chief security officer (CSO), you report directly to the chief information officer (CIO). The person who was previously in your position moved out of state and does not respond to calls or e-mails. The CIO tells you, “You have 90 days to get that area together! I want to see your high-level approach by Monday morning.” You have three inexperienced but energetic people on your team, and it is Friday afternoon.

Discuss the following:

  • What are the 4 key actions you need      to take within the first 90 days (or sooner)?
  • Who will be involved?
  • Include an explanation of the      benefits of these actions  

Remember, this is high level, so write two or three paragraphs with the 4 action items highlighted. The majority (90%) of your report will outline what has to be done, and the remainder (10%) should include how this will be done.

Section 3

400 to 600 words with two APA Reference

Create a policy for borrowing a car. What are some of the rules you would give someone if they were to borrow your car? (If you do not have a car, for the sake of this assignment, imagine that you do.) For inspiration, think of some of the rules that apply when renting a car, and consider the following:

  • Would the borrower be responsible      for any parking tickets incurred?
  • How many miles can they use on your      car?
  • Is food allowed in the car?
  • What specifically would you expect      when they return the car?
Order a unique copy of this paper
(550 words)

Approximate price: $22

Basic features
  • Free title page and bibliography
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Plagiarism-free guarantee
  • Money-back guarantee
  • 24/7 support
On-demand options
  • Writer’s samples
  • Part-by-part delivery
  • Overnight delivery
  • Copies of used sources
  • Expert Proofreading
Paper format
  • 275 words per page
  • 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
  • Double line spacing
  • Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)

Our guarantees

We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.

Money-back guarantee

You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.

Read more

Zero-plagiarism guarantee

The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.

Read more

Free-revision policy

The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.

Read more

Privacy policy

The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.

Read more

Fair-cooperation guarantee

By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.

Read more

Calculate the price of your order

550 words
We'll send you the first draft for approval by September 11, 2018 at 10:52 AM
Total price:
$26
The price is based on these factors:
Academic level
Number of pages
Urgency