Economic Effects of War – THE IRAQ WAR 2003-11
1. Economic Consequences of Conflict: The Rise of Iraq’s In formal Economy. (2006). Journal of Economic Issues (Association for Evolutionary Economics), 40(4), 991–1007. https://doi.org/10.1080/00213624.2006.11506971
2. Lowther, A. (2009). It’s the Economy, Stupid! Why Iraq Needed Free Markets Instead of Democracy in 2003. American Foreign Policy Interests, 31(3), 194–205. https://doi.org/10.1080/10803920902966487
3. Parker, C., & Moore, P. W. (2007). The War Economy of Iraq. Middle East Report, 243, 6–15.
4. Foote, C., Block, W., Crane, K., & Gray, S. (2004). Economic Policy and Prospects in Iraq. Journal of Economic Perspectives, 18(3), 47–0. https://doi.org/10.1257/0895330042162395
5. Aoudé, I. G. (2016). The Iraq war in the context of global capitalism. International Journal of Contemporary Iraqi Studies, 10(1/2), 139–152. https://doi.org/10.1386/ijcis.10.1-2.139_1
o The authority or background of the author, including why we should trust the source of the material,
o summarize the information presented
o Possible shortcomings or biases of the work
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more