Pick and Defend a POSITION:
Super (Box) Stores have a …
1. Net POSITIVE Impact on Stakeholders
2. Net NEGATIVE Impact on Stakeholders
Examples are strict to Walmart, Target, and Costco (either/or/all)
Please use at least 3 sources outside the lecture and class material
PAPER DUE ON APRIL 27 AT 8:00 AM BEFORE CLASS!
– 3 pages maximum! (This includes bibliography)
– Bibliography is required (Please use MLA format)
– Format: single spaced, 12 font, Times New Roman
– Separate Cover page to be included – (Title of the paper, Name, Student ID) – This will not be included in the 3 page limit count
– Paper cannot be written in a first person perspective!
– Describe and define the subject and its important to stakeholders (be specific)
– Create a clear structure (Introduction, Body, and Conclusion)
– Rank and discuss relative importance of various stakeholders of the issue
– Support your position with data/references
– Include a persuasive conclusion/summary on recommended actions to support your position
– Grammar, punctuation, clarity and proper bibliography will be counted towards grading
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more