Peer review references are required for all work in this class. I will not accept websites that are not creditable. I will accept federal and state websites in addition to current peer review journal articles and your textbook and assigned supplemental reading material for the course. I am looking for research to support your arguments and thoughts on our topics. Please let me know if you have any questions about these requirements.
FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND DO THE ASSIGNMENT AS THE RUBRIC ASKS. DO NOT DEVIATE FROM THE RUBRIC PERIOD.
I HAVE UPLOADED THE INSTRUCTIONS AND RUBRIC BELOW. NO PLAGIARISM. MUST BE ORIGINAL WORK. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Write an 8–10-page strategic plan. Your plan must include the elements listed below. Note that the instructions correspond to the grading criteria for this assignment. You may also want to review the performance-level descriptions for each criterion in the scoring guide to see how your work will be assessed:
1. Differentiate between strategic management, strategic thinking, strategic planning, and managing strategic momentum.
2. Propose one specific analytical tool suitable for use as an adaptive strategy that will be the most effective in helping an organization achieve its strategic plan.
3. Propose the manner and provide an example of how the selected analytical tool will be used to
support the strategic proposal.
4. Research three internal and three external factors that could become barriers to the success of
the proposed strategic plan.
5. Recommend at least one solution to each of the possible barriers to implementing your proposed strategic plan.
6. Determine the specific segment of the market that your organization’s strategic plan will target.
7. Recommend the most effective approach to marketing your strategic plan and provide examples.
8. Use at least three quality academic resources.
· Use the Basic Search: Online resources SUCH AS PEER REVIEW ARTICLES AND STATE AND FEDERAL WEBSITES.
· Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
9. Meet requirements for clarity, writing mechanics, and formatting.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more