One of the most effective ways we can understand what it is we know, what we have learned, and what we still need to know is through reflective writing. While reflective writing is not, by definition, technical writing, this weekly exercise should help you to better assess your progress through the course and course concepts.
This journal has two parts and Chapter 2 and Chapter 15 of the textbook are the foundation for this reflection.
· According to the textbook, what is a definition of ethics for a technical writer?
· The textbook author, Leo Finkelstein, Jr. asks: …”what do good and worthy mean?” Briefly reflect on what good and worthy mean to you in relation to technical writing
· Several ethical rules/standards are listed in the textbook (Finkelstein pp. 13-14.) Pick one of them and reflect on what that standard means to you. Support your discussion with at least one example of a violation of the standard. Be specific.
Chapter 15, Visuals, covers several topics related to the use of visual elements in technical writing. Pick one of the following topics and reflect on the topic, using ideas from the reading to support your discussion. Your discussion can include examples from personal experience.
· Guidelines for Design of Visuals – discussion should center around one of more of the guidelines.
· Types of Visuals – What types of visuals have you used? What types of visuals do you like to see in presentations?
· Image Alteration – In the context of technical writing, how can image alteration be a benefit? What are the ethical concerns that should be considered?
· Between 250 and 350 words in length.
· Respond to all prompts in the instructions.
· Use information from the readings or videos to support your ideas and credit (identify) the source(s) used.
· Proofread to eliminate technical errors (e.g. spelling, grammar, punctuation).
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more