APA document and Power POint
Employment Settings Research
· Describe occupational therapy employment settings in our geographical area (South Florida).
· Identify the varied roles of the Occupational Therapy Assistant (e.g., practitioner, educator, research assistant, consultant).
· Identify and explain potential clients’ contextual factors, current policy issues, and socioeconomic, political, geographic, and demographic factors on the delivery of occupational therapy services for person, groups, populations, and social systems as they relate to the practice of occupational therapy.
· Select and employment setting in Occupational Therapy. Employment Setting may include Consultative Practice, Home Health, Hospitals, Pediatric Clinics, Hippo therapy, Outpatient Rehabilitation, etc. (Pick one of them)
· To demonstrate knowledge, understanding, and appreciation, describe the type(s) of clients served, the role(s) of the Occupational Therapy Assistant in this setting and level of care provided.
· Provide an understanding as to the scope, breadth of employability in Occupational Therapy (e.g., income) and specific business aspects of Occupational Therapy Practice.
· As an added measure, review a geographical area of interest outside of Florida of current to compare and contrast the employability and scope/breadth of the varied roles of the Occupational Therapy Assistant (e.g., practitioner, educator, research assistant)
· Attach an article from your research to support your employment setting.
· The topic’s contents must be organized in a clear manner, by paragraphs (Abstract/Introduction, body, and conclusion) and at least 3 pages.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more