Use the following list to create the sections (components) that should be included within your RMP:
1. Executive Summary – In 1 paragraph, write this Executive Summary on the key components of your RMP.
2. Project Overview. In 2-3 paragraphs, briefly describe the purpose of the project for the readers that have not seen your Project Charter nor understands the project’s key business objectives.
3. The Requirements Gathering Process. In this section, describe the process that you will use to elicit, analyze and document the project requirements. Identify and describe at least 4 requirements collection tool(s) and techniques you intend to use to collect project requirements from key stakeholders. Moreover, please comment on the collection method’s efficiency to collect necessary project requirements. (Note: efficiency should focus on timeliness to collect requirements vs. cost to collect requirements)
4. Key Roles and Responsibilities. In this section, please list the roles & responsibilities of at least 5 key project stakeholders who will be involved with gathering, creating and managing the project requirements throughout the project ‘s lifecycle.
(For example: Roles could include the project manager, project sponsor, business analyst, customer(s) or project SMEs, or other key stakeholders. Responsibilities could include requirements elicitation, change management, requirements creation, testing and approving requirements. etc.)
5. Requirements Collection Timetable – Using at least 3 requirements collection methods, briefly identify a requirements collection schedule for your project. Please justify your timeline based upon key resources availability, their assumed skills and the collection method used.
6. Requirements Traceability. Please describe how you will track and manage requirements from requirements elicitation to identifying project deliverable, WBS / project schedule development and scope change management. [Hint: Review 100% rule].
7. RMP Approval. Identify who will review and approve the RMP. Please comment on how you will communicate the RMP to project and key stakeholders.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more