Select one innovative/unconventional construction material/method and write a journal paper-style essay about the selected material. The essay should highlight the characteristics of the selected material/method and compare it with the characteristics of the more commonly used alternatives.
1. Cover page and the Table of contents – 1 page
2. Abstract – (5 points) (summary is written after the work on the paper is completed) – 1 page
3. Introduction – (10 points) about 1 page – Why this topic? Explain the importance of the material/method that you selected. What are going to be covered? Describe organization of the report.
4. Main body – 3 page minimum. 5 page maximum (including tables, graphs, figures – each taking not more than half a page) – (50 points, see breakdown below). The way you organize the main body of your paper depends on the choice of your topic. :
a. Suitable headings/ subheadings/ organization (10 points)
b. Effort in research using multiple sources (10 points)
c. Quality and value of information (10 points)
d. Quality of Tables, Figures, Graphs (10 points) (total space devoted to these should not exceed 20% of the paper)
e. Quality of your own analysis based on the information (10 points)
5. Conclusions – 1 pages (10 points)
6. References (alphabetical order) in correct format – 1 (5 points) Must have been cited in the introduction, body, and conclusions of the paper properly. Must use correct and consistent format.
Font and Spacing:
Times New Roman No. 11 regular font with Double Spacing should be used for the entire manuscript except for the following
Title of Paper: Times New Roman Font, Size 14pt, All Cap, Bold Face, Center
First Heading: Times New Roman, 12 pt, All Caps, Bold face
Second Heading: Times New Roman, 11 pt, Title Case, Bold face
Third Heading: Times New Roman, 11 pt, First letter capital, Bold face Page 3 of 3 BCN 2210 CONST. MATERIALS & METHODS
Table Captions: Times New Roman, 11 pt, Bold Face, Center
Figure Captions: Times New Roman, 11pt, Bold Face, Center
Text should be fully justified. Section headings should align on the left-hand margin. Place a full page of text and figures on each page.
In the text, cite publications by listing the last names of the authors and the year, i.e. author-date method of citation; e.g. (Sadri and Zhu, 2014). If authors are more than two, use “et al.” with the name of first author, e.g (Sadri et al., 2013).
All references should appear at the end of the paper in chronological order
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more