The instructions are to write a reacttion paper to the chapter on problem solving and creativity (chapter 11). I have attached the course textbook (chapter 11) which is what you will use as a reference as well as the class notes that highlight what we discussed. below are the professors specific instructions on how the paper should be written
In the commentary you will provide the following:
· Commentaries should include a brief summary of article or chapter (What was it about?)
· Commentaries should be based on the readings assigned in a given week and will be due by the following week.
· Commentaries should be at least 3 double spaced typed pages Times Roman 12 pt font, should be in APA format.
· Commentaries should show a good grasp of the main points of the readings, relate the readings to class discussion, previous readings, and raise specific theoretical or methodological issues raised by the readings.
· Commentaries should also include a section where YOU give your own opinions about the topic.
§ Is it important or not important in the study of cognitive psychology?
· Why/Why not? And How?
§ Do you find it interesting?
· Why/Why not? And How?
§ If you were to do a similar investigation, how would you improve or change it?
§ Give a detailed response
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more