As a manager in a medical records department for a community hospital, you were asked to provide a presentation to health care providers on how to safeguard patients’ medical records and explain the legal reporting requirements. You were asked to include the following information:
1) Discuss regulations relating to safeguarding health information.
2) Explain the mandatory contents and legal obligation of providers to maintain accurate medical records.
3) Explain patient and provider obligations to protect the privacy of health information.
4) Describe the legal defense of an employee accused of mismanaging a patient’s health information.
5) Describe a patient’s legal argument concerning the release of inaccurate information concerning their health to the public.
6) Explain what is meant by legal reporting requirements.
7) Identify three legal reportable events.
Your presentation should consist of at least eight slides, not including the title and references slides.
1) Include a title slide.
2) Use short bullet points for each slide.
3) Add three or more graphics and a table or graph if appropriate.
4) All graphics must be cited.
5) Include Speaker Notes so that the information on the slide contains simple bulleted phrases and the notes expand on those bullets with complete sentences as if you would use them in an oral presentation.
6) Include a reference slide with at least three references.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more