Part 1: Cut and paste and bold questions and provide your answers under each. Respond to each question with a minimum of one complete sentence.
1. Give examples of policy actors who impact public education.
2. Give an example of a state and a federal statutory law. How are they similar and how are they different?
3. Give an example of federal spending clause legislation that impacts your district.
4. What are some of the duties of the state board of education and state department of education?
5. Give some examples of how court decisions have changed how teachers and students are treated in schools.
6. Give an example of a criminal case and a civil case. How are they similar and how are they different? Why would a school board be held to “preponderance of the evidence” standard rather than “beyond a reasonable doubt” standard? Is this good or bad?
7. Examine the federal circuit court responsible for your state. Where is the federal district court located? What states are included in the circuit court jurisdiction?
8. Compare the arrangement of your state court system with the federal court system. How are they similar and how are they different?
9. Why are standards of review important?
10. What is a writ of certiorari?
11. What is strict scrutiny?
12. What questions are asked by courts considering qualified immunity for school leaders?
13. Which statutory law(s) requires public school boards to publish meeting dates and times and provide a written record of proceedings?
14. Briefly list and describe the U. S. Supreme Court cases which FIRST established that the U. S. Constitution applies to school districts and school boards.
15. What is stare decisis?
16. What does it mean to sit en banc?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more