Read the attached case plus do some research if needed, answer at least two of the following questions: (one paragraph each question will do)
1. Describe Sentillion’s Go-To-Market model
2. What was Sentillion’s value proposition to HP (parent company)?
3. What were the key resources in the Sentillion’s business model?
4. Describe Sentillion’s production model
5. Describe Sentillion’s R&D model
sample answer for question three:
– Human capital: the technological, business and innovative expertise and funded knowledge and appreciation of the customers´need and demand for a single software platform that was provided by Rob Seliger and John Douglass.
– Partnerships and creation of the new industry standard: by collaborating with the industry´s most important players, even across business and corporate boundaries and developing a solution that provided a value proposition not only to the end-customers, but also to the other businesses in the industry, the business model of Sentillion was able to draw on different streams of revenue as well as to create a strong basis for market acceptance and sustainable and diversified growth.
– Intangible assets: the technical expertise of many different systems being used as well as the knowledge of how to connect them with each other and the knowledge of the customers demand and usage preferences.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more