1. Is there anything about the percentages of Known Victims and Arrestees that surprised you? If so, what? Is this the picture of victimization and offender status that you commonly see in the media? Give some examples of what you do see.
2. As you can see in the Victim-to-Offender relationships section, only 25% of the victims were strangers to the suspects. If 75% of the victims and suspects know each other, what does that tell us about what we should be doing with our crime prevention efforts?
Second, go to the FBI’s online Crime Data Explorer.
You will see a map on Crime Data Explorer page. Select any state on the map and browse the page that you land on. Go through the drop-down boxes and see what information is available to you. Based on what you see on this page, include also in this week’s assignment your answers to the following questions;
3. Does the Crime Data Explorer include crime information that is of interest to you? If so, why? If not, what do you think should be included?
4. At the top of the Crime Data Explorer page, you will see a statement about how many law enforcement agencies reported information to the FBI. There may be some agencies that did not report to the FBI. What would be a reason why an agency would not report?
5. Discuss two things that you found to be interesting or informative about the crime data, or victim/offender data in the various graphs and drop-down menus on the Crime Data Explorer site. Explain if this data helps you see the overall crime picture in this area and what it tells you about crime reduction efforts should be like in the future.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more