1. Provide an example of the upside of risk and explain the concept.
2. Explain how Enterprise Risk Management varies from traditional risk management?
3. What are fiev examples of internal and external drivers of an organization’s risk culture?
4. Provide an example company, give a description of the organization and its work area. Define what a SWOT is. Perform a SWOT for your example company and rationalize each of the company characteristics you choose.
5. Explain what a KPI is. How might we use KPI’s is doing a risk analysis for an organization. Choose five KPI’s for the Amazon organization and explain why you have made your choices.
6. Explain the Delphi Techniques. How might it be used in comimg to consensus on risk identification related to an IT driven project?
7. A popular hotel has continued to lose business in its room service food sales over the last five years. Using the Six Sigma DMAIC process explain what you would do in each step of the process to improve the sales – provide relevant, practical details. What statistics would you apply and why?
8. Explain the Plan, Do, Check, Act concept – provide a practical example. How might it be applied in improving project quality?
9. Explain the concept of Continuous Improvement – provide an example. How might it be combined with a Lean approach
10. Explain the primary inputs and outputs in the Project Management Institute Quality Knowledge Area.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more