Please read the Dianrong case study and answer the following questions with substantive answers in a cohesive essay. Your paper should be at least 4 pages in length. Use proper grammar, spelling, citations, etc.
1. What are the trade offs that Dianrong is facing? How should the company prioritize its objectives? What should Soul Htite do?
2. As detailed in Exhibit 1 of the case, there are different collaboration models that Dianrong has adopted in working with various parties on technological development. How should the company decide on the nature of collaboration for technological developments in the future (via organic and in-house developments, partnerships, joint ventures, or acquisitions)?
3. Assuming that the company manages to raise an additional US$100 million, how should Dianrong allocate the capital across its many business units to maximize value in the long run? Should the company spend the money on internal R&D initiatives or M&A pursuits? Or both?
4. How should the company work with the local regulations in China? Should the company focus on reviving the P2 industry in China in the process? If so, how?
5. Are there other technologies that Dianrong should consider adding to its already expansive portfolio of technologies? In contrast, are there technologies that may seem redundant at the firm at the moment? How should Dianrong manage this to improve its competitive edge with its “technology DNA?”
Compose your essay in APA format, including the introduction and conclusion, and in-text citations for all sources used. In addition to your 4 page (minimum) essay, you must include an APA-style title page and reference page.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more