1) Minimum 8 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 7 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 2: Minimum 7 references per part not older than 5 years
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Crisis Intervention
1. List and describe five (5) indicators of conditions/symptoms according to DSM-IV-TR necessary for a diagnosis of PTSD
2. List and describe two (2) characteristics in each category (indicators).
3. List and describe three (3) specific symptoms in children
4. Do you know anyone with PTSD (Yes). Please share a brief description of the case.
Part 2: Crisis Intervention
Topic: Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
I Will be very fussy in confirming the reliability of your statements and references
1. Introduction (1/2 page-No more)
2. What is PTSD? (1 page)
3. PTSD Statistics a bout women, men, children and older population (1/2 page)
4. Diagnostic criteria / Categorization according to DSM-IV-TR (1/2 page)
5. Physiological Responses(1/2 page)
6. Maladaptive Patterns (1/2 page)
7. Interventions / Treatments (1 page)
8. Management of PTSD (1 page)
b. Family considerations
c. Challenges in the care of patients with this disorder.
9. Examine EBP nursing theories: ( 1 page)
a. EBP nursing theories that support the identification of clinical problems
b. EBP nursing theories support the implementation of nursing skills in the care of adults with this disorder.
10. Conclusion (1/2 page-No more)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more