Research Paper Instructions
This research paper assignment is intended to provide an opportunity for you to explore management issues that occur in our current business environment.
It is important to note that this Blackboard submission will be subject to a plagiarism checker which will be Details of the requirements for the assignment include:
· The paper should be at least 7 pages of research content. The cover page, abstract page, and reference page(s) are additional pages and should NOT be counted as part of the 7 page requirement.
· It should consist of at least 2 empirical research articles from reputable management journals (acceptable journals include: Academy of Management, Journal of Management, Business and Economics Journal, International Journal of Economics & Management Science).
· Inclusion of materials from popular magazines or the web can be used in the paper, but do not count toward the empirical research article requirement. You should strive to find articles within the last 5-10 years.
· The paper will be written using guidelines from the Seventh Edition of the APA Publication Manual.
· Things to do list:
1. Try to find review articles and other basic information to use for background (outside of what is provided in textbook)
2. Find 2 empirical articles (papers have method/results sections)
3. Writing the paper
a. Research, question/hypothesize the background information of the topic
b. Describe/summarize empirical articles
c. Critically analyze topic; synthesize findings from articles
d. Propose future directions/research (be as specific as you’d like)
e. Provide your own “take” on the topic in the form of a critique and future research ideas. You MUST show that you have gone beyond a summary, and have critically thought about the topic.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more