Kate Chopin – Story of an Hour and Desiree’s Baby. Identify four common elements – one for each body paragraph – that the two stories share, and demonstrate how they work similarly in both stories. These can be elements like themes, tone, and/or use of literary devices. Another option is to compare and contrast the two main characters – Louise Mallard and Desiree. For this option, you will need to come up with four ways in which the characters are similar and/or different. Think outside the box when comparing and contrasting the stories. Provide multiple quotes from the stories in each body paragraph to support your points, make sure to analyze passages on an inferential/interpretive level, and don’t forget to “read between the lines.”
All papers must be six paragraphs long, including an introduction paragraph, four body paragraphs, and a conclusion paragraph.
• The introduction should provide basic background info on the author(s) and the story/stories and end with your thesis statement (the principal argument you’re making about the literature in your analysis).
• The four body paragraphs should delve deeply into the inferential/interpretive level by analyzing specific passages from the story/stories.
• The paper must include a minimum of three references from reliable, academic sources, all of which are cited at least once in the paper, but we’ll talk about this more in a future week. You won’t need any research at all for the outline that’s due this week.
• The conclusion is the place to address the literature on an evaluate level (zooming out of the story and looking at how the ideas are relevant in the real world). The first sentence of the conclusion, though, should be a restatement of the thesis (though expressed in different words).
• Formatting, citations, and references must all adhere to APA style
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more