You are to pick a topic that deals with mass communication for your annotated outline research project. All outlines must be written in APA format.
Please note that you can select your own topic but all topics have to be approved by me. That means don’t wait until the last minute to start working on your project. Below is a list of topics for consideration. You do not have to select any of the topics below if you don’t see anything that interests you but remember that your topic has to be related to mass communication and has to be approved by me first before you start your research. This is college! You are expected to produce a scholarly paper. This will require going to the library/doing extensive research on your topic. If you have any questions you can ask me.
Research Topics for Annotated Outline
1. The impact of cell phone use in classrooms
2. The decline of newspapers over the past 15 years
3. The impact on children who watch violence on television
4. The impact on children who watch sex on television
5. Analysis of commercials aired on BET
6. What’s considered beauty in media and the impact of viewers?
7. Portrayal of African Americans as criminals on television
8. Portrayal of African Americans as criminals on (local or national) television newscasts
9. The impact of violence in video games
10. The impact of profanity in video games
11. The portrayal of African Americans and Latinos in video games
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more