1) Any references to outside sources (though not required!) must be properly cited using an
acceptable reference notation style (such as Chicago or APA). Students are free to choose any
such style – but must stick to that style, and state which one you chose on the title page.
2) The review must be properly word-processed and submitted on-line through Nexus, in the proper place, as a PDF document through the dropbox on the Nexus course site. Essays that are not pdfs must be resubmitted, and late penalties will apply.
3) The review must begin with an introductory paragraph, laying out your initial, overall assessment of the book. The point of a review is not just to offer your opinion of the book, but to persuade the reader whether they should purchase and read it themselves. Whatever you think about it, outline your reasons at the start – this is the thesis of your argument.
4) The second paragraph (no more than 150 words) must provide a summary of the contents of the book and the argument that the author makes.
5) Pick one of the chapters in the book, and reread it closely, noting on the opening page of the chapter the level of precision the technological systems had achieved by that point. https://weassistessays.com/essayquestions/ Explain in your own words why the technological systems described in that chapter required more precision, and what drove the changes that then led to the next level of precision that Winchester identifies – and therefore the next chapter.
6) Reread the quotes from Lewis Mumford that open the book – and then reread Chapter 10 (“On the Necessity for Equipoise”). Discuss whether the drive for precision/perfection has always been a good thing, in view of the global situation that we find ourselves in now (caught between pandemic and climate change). https://convenienthomeworkhelpers.com/blog/ For a sustainable future, what changes are required in how we live together, according to Winchester? For a sustainable future, what changes are required in how we live together, according to you?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more