Using a minimum of 4 recent scholarly peered reviewed article less than 5yrs old for DQ 1 and 3 scholarly peer-reviewed article for DQ 2 must be cited using APA format 750 words for each topic DQ 1 and DQ2 It should be written separately Note: Please see reading references below:
Week 4 DQ 1
Provide examples of Mala in Se crimes. Why would this crime be considered inherently wrong? Describe how Mala in Se and Mala Prohibitum crimes are treated differently in the justice system.
Week 4 DQ2
What type of criminal offenders should be provided psychological treatment? Consider death row inmates, violent offenders, and people with life sentences.
Reading assignment for the week
1. Read Chapter 10 in Contemporary Criminal Law.
2. “Do Criminal Offenders Specialize in Crime Types?” by Simon from Applied and Preventive Psychology (1998).
3. “Crimes Mala in Se: An Equity-Based Definition” by Davis from Criminal Justice Policy Review (2006).
4. “Supreme Court’s Evolving Death Penalty Jurisprudence: Severe Mental Illness as the Next Frontier” by Winick from Boston College Law Review (2009).
5. “When Mental States Matter, When They Don’t, and What That Means for Morality,” by Young & Tsoi from Social & Personality Psychology Compass (2013).
6. “Explaining the Principle of Mala in Se” by Dige from Journal of Military Ethics (2012).
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more