I need the following discussion questions in 200 words each with references
1. There are 5 categories of strategy formulation available to utilize: directional strategies, adaptive, market entry, competitive, and implementation strategies. To be effective, the strategies must be formulated in a specific order.
2. Part of successfully implementing a strategic plan is involving everyone in the organization in the plan. You work as an admission coordinator for an assisted living facility that just enacted its 5-year strategic plan. However, no one has communicated any of the components of the plan to any departments, including yours. Instead, management has chosen to include only senior-level management.
3. Identify three different schools of Buddhism. How are these schools similar in their beliefs and practices? How do they differ? Cite supporting information from the topic materials.
4. Explain the notion of “self” from both a Buddhist and Christian perspective. How do these two perspectives differ? How are they similar? Cite supporting information from the topic materials.
5. Thinking on Buddhism and its different schools.
Here’s a thought…Look for the problem of SELF, in this and every religion, including your own.
You might know the old joke: “What’s the most dangerous fish in the world? The sel-fish!” (groan, I know) But it makes the point that our self is really a major problem…such a problem Jesus had to die for it, and we have to “die” to it–to live the “new self” life (cf. Romans 6)
Do you think I’m headed down the right path or do the Buddhists have the better way of dealing with the self-problem?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more