First, read all the following article on nursing and advocacy.
Sanford, K., (January 31, 2012). Overview and summary: Nurse advocates: Past, present, and future. OJIN: The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing 17(1). doi: 10.3912/OJIN.Vol17No01ManOS http://ojin.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMarketplace/ANAPeriodicals/OJIN/TableofContents/Vol-17-2012/No1-Jan-2012/Nurse-Advocates-Past-Present-and-Future.html
Then, read the referenced articles provided below.
1. Selanders, L., Crane, P., (2012). The voice of Florence Nightingale on advocacy. OJIN: The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing 17(1). doi: 10.3912/OJIN.Vol17No01Man01 http://ojin.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMarketplace/ANAPeriodicals/OJIN/TableofContents/Vol-17-2012/No1-Jan-2012/Florence-Nightingale-on-Advocacy.html
2. Maryland, M., Gonzalez, R., (2012). Patient advocacy in the community and legislative arenas. OJIN: The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing 17(1).doi: 10.3912/OJIN.Vol17No01Man02 http://ojin.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMarketplace/ANAPeriodicals/OJIN/TableofContents/Vol-17-2012/No1-Jan-2012/Advocacy-in-Community-and-Legislative-Arena.html
3. Matthews, J., (2012). Role of professional organizations in advocating for the nursing profession. OJIN: The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing 17(1).doi: 10.3912/OJIN.Vol17No01Man03 http://ojin.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMarketplace/ANAPeriodicals/OJIN/TableofContents/Vol-17-2012/No1-Jan-2012/Professional-Organizations-and-Advocating.html
4. Tomajan, K., (2012). Advocating for nurses and nursing. OJIN: The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing 17(1). doi: 10.3912/OJIN.Vol17No01Man04 http://ojin.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMarketplace/ANAPeriodicals/OJIN/TableofContents/Vol-17-2012/No1-Jan-2012/Advocating-for-Nurses.html
5. Benton, D., (2012). Advocating globally to shape policy and strengthen nursing’s influence. OJIN: The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing 17(1). doi: 10.3912/OJIN.Vol17No01Man05 http://ojin.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMarketplace/ANAPeriodicals/OJIN/TableofContents/Vol-17-2012/No1-Jan-2012/Advocating-Globally-to-Shape-Policy.html
Finally, choose one of the five articles. Your post should comprehensively discuss the following:
Write the Article # you chose in the Subject bar. You will still need an additional scholarly, nursing journal article to support your post as outlined on the discussion rubric.
One of your responses to classmates must be to a topic other than the one you discussed in your initial response post. Please write the article number you chose in the Subject bar.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more