Prompt: Write a short paper that describes a public health issue and the public health programs that have been implemented to address this specific issue. Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
Would like the public health issue to be something affecting the Northeasten USA
– Describe the public health issue, including the affected population, and the social and behavioral risk factors that are associated with the issue
– Delineate between social and behavioral risk factors that contribute to disease, and diseases that contribute to social and behavioral risk factors
– Describe the public health programs implemented to address this issue, and determine how these programs addressed the social and behavioral risk factors associated with the disease
– Determine the successes and failures of these programs, and clearly explain why you have determined them successes and failures
– Select a program that you will examine for your final project, and provide the rationale for your choice
– Substantiate your work with data and references from peer-reviewed academic journals
Guidelines for Submission: Your paper should be 4 pages in length. It should be double-spaced and formatted with 12-point Times New Roman font and one-inch margins. At least three sources from peer-reviewed academic journals must be cited in APA format.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more