1. If the level of confidence and sample size remain the same, a confidence interval for a population proportion p will be narrower when p(1-p) is larger than when it is smaller.
2. The standard deviation of the sampling distribution of the sample mean is the same as the population standard deviation.
3. If a population is known to be normally distributed, then it follows that the sample standard deviation must equal population standard deviation.
4. The following results were obtained from a simple regression analysis:
R2= .6744 sb(1) = .2934
When X (independent variable) is equal to zero, the estimated value of Y (dependent variable) is equal to:
5. In a two tailed test if the p value is less than the significance level alpha, then:
a. H0 is rejected
b. H0 is not rejected
c. H0 may or may not be rejected depending on the sample size n
d. Additional information is needed and no conclusion can be reached about whether H0 should be rejected
6. The width of a confidence interval will be:
a. Narrower for 99% confidence than for 90% confidence
b. Wider for a sample size of 64 than for a sample size of 36
c. Wider for a 99% confidence than for 95% confidence
d. Narrower for sample size of 25 than for a sample size of 36
e. None of the above
7. The following results were obtained from a simple regression analysis:
R2= .6744 sb(1) = .2934
For each unit change in X (independent variable), the estimated change in Y (dependent variable) is equal to:
8. If we have a sample size of 100 and the estimate of the population proportion is .10, the standard deviation of the sampling distribution of the sample proportion is:
9. The population of all sample proportions has a normal distribution if the sample size (n) is sufficiently large. A rule of thumb for ensuring that n is sufficiently large is:
a. np >= 10
b. n(1–p)>= 10
c. np(1-p) ≤ 10
d. n(1–p) ≤10 and np ≤ 10
e. np >= 10 and n(1–p) >= 10
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more