You are building on the philosophy you began creating in Week Two-ATTACHED. Therefore, you will revise and add new pieces to your philosophy as is noted in the directions below.
In your 8-10 page Philosophy of Exceptional Learning and Inclusion paper,
· Revise your explanation of your intended career path using the feedback you received from your instructor, in addition to any new learning.
· Revise your description of the professional dispositions you possess that influence your beliefs about how children grow, learn, and develop using the feedback you received from your instructor, in addition to any new learning.
· Revise your discussion of your views on where we are as a nation with creating inclusive environments that meet the needs of exceptional learners using the feedback you received from your instructor, in addition to any new learning.
· Revise your definition of inclusion using the feedback you received from your instructor, in addition to any new learning.
· Revise your summary of the role you feel collaboration with families and other educational professionals should play when supporting exceptional learners in inclusive environments using the feedback you received from your instructor, in addition to any new learning. .
· New ~ Synthesize how you will use evidence-based strategies, including Universal Design for Learning, to support the needs of exceptional learners in inclusive environments. Refer back to your Week Three discussions-ATTACHED, Evidence-Based Strategies and Universal Design for Learning, for support.
· New ~ Explain, using specific examples, how you will support children or adults with specific delays, disorders, or disabilities (SLD, SLD, ADHD, BD, ED, etc.) in your future line of work. Refer back to your Week Four discussions: Supporting Children with Specific Learning Disabilities (SLD) and Speech and Language Impairments and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Emotional Disturbance (ED), and Behavioral Disorders (BD)-ATTACHED.
· New ~ Describe how you will uphold professional and ethical standards when supporting children or adults with exceptionalities and their families. Refer back to your Week Five discussion, Ethical Dilemmas-ATTACHED, for support.
Include the following based on your Program of Study: Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Education
Explain an example of a lesson you would teach and how it aligns with your philosophy of exceptional learning and inclusion.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more