1. The business forms found in most countries are limited to: (Points : 1)
All of the above.
2. The unfair competition provisions (Articles 81 and 82) of the European Community Treaty are: (Points : 1)
applied extraterritorially if a foreign firm’s activities have an effect on trade or commerce within the European Union.
applied extraterritorially if a foreign firm’s activities when balanced against the interests of the European Union are detrimental to the European Union.
never applied extraterritorially.
uniformly applied extraterritorially.
None of the above.
3. In the United Kingdom, the law specifies the minimum number of subscribers who must agree to purchase shares to form a public corporation as: (Points : 1)
4. Nondiscrimination guarantees assure foreign investors that they will be treated in the same manner as national investors. (Points : 1)
5. In order to show that a defendant has “minimum contacts” for the purpose of establishing personal jurisdiction in a United States court when bringing a suit based on an alleged violation of the US antitrust laws a plaintiff must show: (Points : 1)
the defendant conducted business on a regular and permanent basis in the forum state.
the defendant purposefully did business in the forum state.
the defendant reasonably could have anticipated that it would have to defend itself in the forum state.
Both a. and b. above.
Both b. and c. above.
6. To establish that personal jurisdiction exists for the purpose of bringing a suit based on the United States antitrust laws, a plaintiff may rely on the jurisdictional definitions found in: (Points : 1)
a long-arm statute enacted by one of the constituent states of the US.
Section 12 of the Clayton Act.
Section 67 of the Sherman Act.
Both a. and b. above.
Both a. and c. above.
7. Although a foreign investor can be fined for failing to comply with an investment agreement, a host country is forbidden by international law from revoking the facilities it granted to the investor. (Points : 1)
8. A “free port” is a place in international airports and harbors (and near some border crossings) which caters to tourists and other travelers who are leaving a country by offering them goods free of local sales and excise taxes. (Points : 1)
9. Which of the following multinational enterprises has parent companies that are located in different states? (Points : 1)
The international multinational.
The national multinational.
The public transnational.
All of the above.
10. In civil law countries, a company can be an association of persons or of capital. (Points : 1)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more