Your analysis should answer these questions:
1. What channel alignment constraints face d.light as it thinks about how to establish a channel structure in India? List and describe any legal, environmental, and managerial constraints.
2. For rural consumers in India, discuss how these channel alignment constraints lead to demand-side misalignments if the company sells through the:
– Rural entrepreneur channel, and link these misalignments to constraints (legal and/or environmental and/or managerial)
– Village retailer channel, and link these misalignments to constraints (legal and/or environmental and/or managerial)
– Centralized shops channel, and link these misalignments to constraints (legal and/or environmental and/or managerial)
3. Conclude from this analysis what d.light’s channel structure (single of mix of channel) should be its highest priority, and why?
1. Maximum Two pages for the core analysis, and only one page appendix (total 3 pages).
2. FONT: 12 New Times Roman, 1.5 space between lines (yes – 1.5 space!)
3. Apply APA Rules.
No need to rewrite the questions, save space on that. However, please, indicate when each of the answers start by putting the number (1. 2. or 3.)
If you want, add introduction, but make it short
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more