Using cultural relativism, consider what it means to become an immigrant to the United States from a non-Western country of origin;
· What cultural differences would you expect?
· What challenges would you expect?
· What do you think would be most difficult to leave behind?
Make a list of what you think would be the most difficult aspects of changing countries and changing culture.
Choose one of the options below for your assignment this week:
Option A (750-1250 words)
1. If “race” doesn’t exist, why is racism still such a pervasive problem today?
2. In human societies, is it possible for peoples to be different and yet equal?
3. Can you recall social situations in which you (or people around you) changed their accents or manner of speaking? Do you think this was conscious or unconscious? What was the context for this shift in language? What meaning did it have for you and others?
4. Did this language shift symbolize certain relationships among the people involved?
Option B (750-1250 words)
1. Ethnic group conflict and violence—and understanding their causes and consequences—are central concerns for contemporary anthropologists. What ethnic conflicts are you aware of being waged today?
2. Identify a specific area in the world in which violence or warfare is defined as rooted in ethnic group conflict.
3. On the basis of brief research, describe which ethnic groups are engaged in this conflict.
4. How is the conflict explained by the different groups involved: Which group(s) did what?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more