Introduction (Including the following sub-sections: The Study Background, Problem Statement, Purpose Statement, Significant Statement, Research Questions, and a paragraph for the Overview of Methodology).
2. Literature Review. You also should have started the literature In this section of your draft should incorporate more than 15 references. Will discus the details during our first online session, and first executive session.
1. Use Microsoft word for your thesis report, 12 points and Times New Roman Font. and double space throughout your document.
2. Begin your document with a cover page including: Your Topic Title (All capital letters. a Running Head (All capital Letters), your Name, Your course number and section and semester, the university Name (Harrisburg University) and program (Healthcare Informatics, instructor(s’) names, and date.
3. On a new page, format your table of content using the electronic approach ONLY.
4. Do not write the Abstract at this time. Just leave an empty page after your Table of Contents.
5. On a new page within your document, start your first section of your thesis, the INTRODUCTION. Then use all the sub-headings mentioned above.
6. On a new page within your document, start your LITERATURE REVIEW. Minimum 15 references. Do not include the references in this section. You should be able to summarize your references (Will discuss in lectures) in sequence.
7. References. On a new page, you should also incorporate any references utilized so far listed in alphabetical order. All references should follow the APA format for referencing.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more