Over the course of this quarter you’ve learned about payroll taxes and the basics of Washington state taxes. I’d like you to summarize what you’ve learned in the context of an actual business.
Choose a https://yourhomeworkaide.info/2021/05/29/this-is-a-argumentative-essay-this-whole-essay-should-be-about-why-i-am-against/ retail business located in Washington with which you are familiar, either as an employee, a customer, or an owner. You don’t need to know the financial details of this business to complete this assignment – you just need to be familiar enough with the business to answer the questions below. The business must have employees. Then write a report in
Microsoft Word that includes the following:
1. The name of the business and its full address, including city (it must be physically located in Washington). https://intellectualessay.com/2021/05/08/mgmt6012-impact-of-values-ethics-and-diversity/
2. The products or services the business sells or provides, and whether or not these products or services are subject to Washington state sales tax. Be specific enough to include both taxable and nontaxable products and services, but details about individual items aren’t necessary. For example, a grocery store sells food (nontaxable), toiletry products (taxable), etc.
3. Describe the payroll taxes the business must pay. Do you think the business is a daily, semi-weekly, or monthly depositor? Why?
4. Describe the purpose of a Washington state reseller permit (this information is in your assigned readings). Do you think the business has a reseller permit? Why or why not?
5. In your own words, summarize Washington State Business & Occupation taxes. Which tax classification do you think the business uses when calculating its B & O taxes? https://educatoressay.com/2021/05/08/characteristic-of-stock-exchange-importance-of-money-market/
6. When are B & O taxes due, and how are they reported to Washington state?
To receive full points on this assignment, your report should demonstrate you put thought into your answers, included supporting detail and correct information. This can be done in about 500 words. If you find yourself thinking “I don’t know” to any of the questions, you don’t know the business well enough to draw an informed conclusion about its taxes. Choose another. Stores you frequent as a customer are a good choice.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more