You have started working in ALEKS and in weeks 1 and 2 focused on the Course Readiness objective and the Consumer Math 1 objective. Please answer each question in a separate paragraph.
1. How comfortable are you using ALEKS to learn the topics on your learning path?
2. What tools or resources within ALEKS have been effective in helping you master the week 1 and week 2 topics?
3. Using these directions can you see your percentage of learned topics in each open objective?
4. Now explore what else you can access when you click the three horizontal bars. Tell us all the items that will be important to you.
5. How did your initial time management plan work out? Did you need to make adjustments?
6. Are you “comfortable being uncomfortable” with new material? This means you have a growth mindset and are open to new learning, even if it means being confused for a while and making some mistakes at first. It’s OK to “get it wrong” and ask questions! Visit Change your Mindset (https://mindsetonline.com/changeyourmindset/firststeps/index.html) for some tips on becoming more comfortable facing new challenges that may feel frustrating to you. If learning math makes you uncomfortable, what can you tell yourself so you feel more confident?
Start a New Thread
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more