· The exam period ends at 11:59pm PST on Friday, August 21st, 2020.
o Late exams will not be accepted under any circumstances.
o Any exams submitted after 11:59pm PST on Friday, August 21st, 2020 will earn a score of 0/25.
· Exams must be submitted through the “Final Exam” assignment drop box, which is located under the week 7 module on the Crim 101 eLearn course shell.
o I do not accept exams through any other means (e.g., e-mail).
· Type your answers directly into this document below each question and upload the completed document to the “Final Exam” assignment drop box on the eLearn course shell.
· The exam is assessed out of 100 possible points which will be factored down to 25% of your final grade.
· There are 7 short answer questions and 1 essay question.
o You must answer all 8 of these questions (no choice available).
· The short answer questions relate to content from the midterm onward, but the essay question will require you to draw from knowledge you’ve obtained throughout the entire class.
· All answers must be in essay format (i.e., proper sentences and paragraphs).
o Bullet pointed answers are not accepted.
o Don’t waste time on introductory and concluding paragraphs. Focus on the content and answering the questions at hand.
· There is no minimum/maximum length for your answers.
o The length of your answers will be based on how long it takes you to fully, completely, and accurately answer each question. However, don’t include filler – just include content that clearly answers the question at hand.
· All of your answers must be clearly based in both in-class materials (i.e., lecture, videos) AND the required course text. All answers will require the thoughtful and accurate integration of all of these resources (the required course text included).
· Don’t rely on lecture slides.
o You must be able to work with lecture materials beyond simply reiterating the words on the lecture slides.
o Remember, in lecture we discuss far more information and complexities of these issues that aren’t on the lecture slides, so you will actually need to use knowledge obtained in class and your lecture notes to answer these questions.
o You do not need to cite lecture materials – I will know when you’ve used them.
· Schmalleger and Volk MUST be clearly cited in-text multiple times in each answer, and all in-text citations MUST include a page number.
o All in-text citations must be formatted in accordance with APA 7th (Author, year, p. #).
o If required course text is not clearly or properly cited in-text you will not be eligible for the credit associate with the use of required text (note: every single question requires the use of the course text).
· You CANNOT use any external sources.
· All of your answers must be in your own words.
o YOU CANNOT USE ANY DIRECT QUOTES, AND I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NO DIRECT QUOTES – NOT EVEN ONE.
o Penalties will be applied to each answer with quoted material.
o Do not plagiarise or patch write.
o All of the answers must be truly and fully in your own words and properly paraphrased.
· No credit will be given for answers that aren’t clearly based in course materials (i.e., lecture, required course text).
o You cannot use your personal opinion, lived experiences, knowledge obtained from other classes, or external sources to answer these questions.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more