1. The main characters names in “The Shape of Things” are Adam and Evelyn, suggesting the play is a retelling of the original creation myth. Compare the original “Adam and Eve” and characters in the Judea-Christian creation account to Adam and Evelyn. How is The Shape of Things similar or different from the traditional Judea-Xian account? (Keep in mind the main difference being art and artistic versus theistic creation).
2. The “garden” is the museum, and roped off sculpture with the fig leaf is, like the tree of good and evil, what you’re not supposed to touch. Why does the author present the museum as a creation space? How is the sculpture like the tree of good and evil? What happens when they cross the line and touch (or photograph) it?
3. Compare Evelyn and Pygmalion as creators. How does their gender effect their position in history and creation? How do both their creations critique the culture in which they exist? Describe the “changes” to society that Evelyn and Pygmalion aspire to in their art.
4. How much are the creators (Evelyn and Pygmalion) in control of creation and their art work? Where does their control break down? What is the difference between creator and creature; or is the creature reducible to its creator?
5. When does Adam assert his own mind, (if at all) or veer towards independence by not relying on the tools to achieve superficial beauty that Evelyn imparts?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more