introducion 2 page at least
Guidelines in Developing a Group Proposal
· Why is there a need for such a group?
· What type of group are you forming?
· For whom is the group intended? Identify the specific population. What do you know about the needs for this population?
· Most importantly your rationale for this group needs or be clear and convincing, remember you might have to convince an audience about why there is a need for your group.
· State your goals or what you expect to achieve?
· How many members in your group? Is there a specific age group?
· Are you planning to conduct any pre-group interviewing or pre-screening candidates?
· Where will the group meet and how long will the sessions be?
· Will it be an open or closed group? Would there be any group pre-selection or pre-screening?
· What topics will be explored in this group?
· This part should include how you see your initial goals achieved, or what you expect your group members to accomplish after attending your group.
· If you are administering a pre-screening tool what do you expect to see as you complete the group as far as changes in the scores.
experiential paper is an essay the question is a guideine
Group Dynamics Experiential Paper
The following questions should help you structure the paper on your experiences as a group leader and member through out the different role-playing opportunities in class. Please write a 3 pages paper reflecting on the following questions.
1. How did you imagine would be a group leader experience before you played the role and how did you feel while being in the particular role?
The experience of group leader, was more complicated than I thought, because I believed in a principle that was only to listen and speak, but it was very difficult to manage the group, since the topic that we were sent to represent was a complicated throne, issues arose they were related, but at the same time, I discovered that many of the things that happen to us in the work or in our house can be reflected in the group, the most complicated for my point of view was to try to resolve sentimental situations that I had not seen, also It is important to emphasize that when you are the leader of the group you have to have integrity and put order so that there can be an excellent dynamic.
2. What issues came up for you as you watch a particular member work or interact?
3. What did you learn about the use of leadership skills and techniques from experiencing a particular interaction? Please give some examples.
4. Mention a few problems and issues you faced as a beginning group leader? Please discuss what were your major concerns as a group leader.
5. Although it may be difficult to agree on a particular personality type associated with being an effective group leader; what are some of the personality characteristics you possess that might facilitate this role?
Is an essay
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more