For your Beginning Your Philosophy of Exceptional Learning and Inclusion assignment, you will create a three- to four-page word document.
In your assignment,
· Explain your intended career path-Kindergarten Teacher. Make sure to specifically include the age group-6yrs you want to work with and your work environment-elementary school, as it will influence your beliefs throughout your philosophy.
· Describe the professional dispositions you possess that influence your beliefs about how children grow, learn, and develop. Make sure to make a connection between your dispositions and your chosen career path. Refer back to your Week 1 journal, Professional Dispositions, for support when crafting your answer-ATTACHED.
· Formulate your definition of inclusion. Make sure to include specific ways that your definition aligns with the age of the diverse learners you will be working with. Refer back to your What is Inclusion? discussion in Week 1 for support when crafting your answer-ATTACHED.
· Explain your perspective on where we are as a nation with creating inclusive environments that meet the needs of exceptional learners. Make sure to bring in specific examples of how policies and laws have influenced current trends for inclusive environments for your chosen career path. Refer back to your Week 1 discussion, History of Inclusion, for support when crafting your answer-ATTACHED.
· Summarize the role you feel collaboration should play when supporting exceptional learners in inclusive environments. Make sure that important concepts such as being a critically reflective practitioner, collaborative teaming, and communication styles are included in your summary. Refer back to your What is Collaboration? discussion and Communication Styles Self-Assessment discussion in Week 2-ATTACHED for support when crafting your answer.
· Include the following based on your Program of Study:
Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Education
Explain how your own experiences have influenced your philosophy of exceptional learning and inclusion
**AT LEAST 3 SCHOLARLY RESOURCES
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more