CRJ 499 ALL ASSIGNMENT
Topic: Identifying the Challenge
1. For your senior project, choose one of the following major criminal justice areas: law enforcement, prisons/corrections, the courts, Homeland Security, private security, or emergency management. This component will serve as the area for which your senior project will be based.
Next, identify a challenge or area of improvement within your chosen area. (For example, one may choose corrections as the topic area and violence in prisons as the problem). Over the weeks of this course, you will progressively research, learn about, write and present on a solution to the challenge or area of improvement from both a tactical and administrative perspective. Receive approval from your professor on your chosen topic.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you address the following:
1. Outline the context of the problem or challenge, including the history and any policy decisions that have contributed to the situation.
2. Why is it important that the problem be addressed?
3. Who is impacted internally and externally?
4. Why do you feel the problem hasnt already been solved?
5. Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources
This is based off the topic from the first assignment identifying the Challenge. The topic was Mental Health in the Corrections system.
Assignment 2: Internal and External Stakeholders
Considering your chosen topic answer the following questions related to stakeholders:
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you address the following:
1. Identify the Internal and External Stakeholders.
2. Discuss how internal or external stakeholders have influenced the situation in a positive or negative way?
3. How will you consider stakeholders in your solution to the problem?
4. How will you motivate individuals to buy into your solution?
5. Use at least four (4) quality references.
Consider your chosen topic, write a 2 page paper in which you:
1. Discuss how technologies or information systems have contributed to the problem.
2. Discuss how you will propose technology be implemented into the solution.
3. Use at least 3 quality references.
Consider your chosen topic, prepare a one (1) page paper in which you:
1. Discuss what data you have collected or researched to indicate there is a problem
2. Include at least two (2) sources of data (charts, data, statistics, etc.)
3. Discuss how each data source is relevant to the problem.
4. Use at least two (2) quality references.
PLEASE USE AS A GUIDE OR REWRITE TO MAKE IT YOURS
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more