Format: Word document in APA format, using a minimum of seven evidence-based nursing resource articles, not older than three years and Ten pages minimum.
M. W. is a 70-year-old Caucasian with a medical history of hypertension, osteoarthritis, atrial fibrillation, and total hysterectomy who lives by herself in a two-story row home. She visits the primary care clinic with her daughter, who is concerned because M. W. has bounced a few checks and can no longer pay her bills without assistance. M. W. admits that she has been forgetful and appears anxious as she describes an incident in which she went shopping and could not remember where she parked her car. Her daughter states that her mother’s memory has progressively worsened over the past year.
· Fosinopril 20 mg PO daily
· Metoprolol Succinate ER 50 mg PO daily
· Warfarin 5 mg PO daily
· Vitamin D 1,000 IU PO daily
· Acetaminophen 325 mg 2 tablets (650 mg) PO tid
A careful evaluation and workup was ordered.
Diagnosis: Mild AD with an MMSE score of 22
· List specific goals of treatment for M. W.
· What drug therapy would you prescribe for M. W.? Why?
· What are the parameters for monitoring success of therapy?
· Discuss specific patient education based on the prescribed therapy.
· List one or two adverse reactions for the selected agent that would cause you to change therapy.
· Would there be any over-the-counter and/or alternative agents appropriate for M. W.?
· What lifestyle changes would you recommend to M. W.?
· Describe one or two drug-drug or drug-food interactions for the selected agent.
· Craft a Therapeutic Plan.
· Using Beers Criteria and rational drug prescribing, review the medications and diagnoses listed for M. W. What three prioritized changes would you make to the medication regimen? Include a detailed and evidence-based rationale for all changes, including, but not limited to, monitoring, drug-drug interactions, drug-disease interactions, pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics, age, gender, and culture.
· What would be your pharmacological-related patient education?
· Would you order any laboratory testing? Provide rationale for all decisions.
· Describe a follow-up plan of care with rationale.
Please refer to the Clinical Case Study Rubric for details on how this activity will be graded.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more