Vaughn & Michael (1982)
1. What is the problem that Vaugh & Michael identify in the introduction? What do they suggest as a possible solution/explanation?
2. State the 3 examples of positive automatically reinforced behavior given by Vaugh and Michael. Select one and briefly explain how it demonstrates/meets the definition of automatic reinforcement?
3. Give an example of automatic punishment (summarize the authors’ or give your own).
Toussaint and Tiger (2012)
4. *Critical refresher: Describe how a DRO conducted? (*required components for understanding this article)
5. *Critical refresher: Describe how a VMDRO is conducted?
6. What were the overall results of the intervention? Was VMDRO successful? Why would this be important information; especially in regard to treating automatically maintained behavior?
van Haaren (2015)
7. * Critical refresher: Define the reflexive conditioned motivating operation (CMO-R)
8. (Putting it all together): Now describe how the two factor theory of avoidance and the CMO-R can be used to describe the process where self-stimulation, stereotypy, and some instances of SIB can be automatically negatively reinforced
9. Discuss the three suggestions van Haaren gives to increase the effectiveness of instruction and decrease the likelihood that it will take on aversive properties.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more