· Select one question as your DQ 1
· Follow the discussion questions participation and submission guidelines.
· Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per DQ, with a minimum of three sentences each paragraph.
· All answers or discussions comments submitted must be in APA format according to Publication Manual American Psychological Association (APA) (6th ed.) 2009 ISBN: 978-1-4338-0561-5
· Minimum of two references, not older than 2015.
Chapter 7: Social Context and the Future of Professional Nursing
1. How can you, as a student nurse, tell members of society what professional nurses do?
2. What advantages do women have in nursing? What advantages do men have in the profession? What are the risks of being gender exclusive?
3. What barriers to health care do you see in your community? How are the underprivileged served in our current healthcare system?
4. As people age and experience health problems, their needs are often more complex and acute, thereby demanding an even more highly skilled nursing workforce. Considering the projections related to the nursing shortage, who will provide these healthcare services? Who will care for the old?
5. How do changes in nursing education reflect nursing’s responsibility in the context of the social contract discussed earlier in this chapter?
6. Based on the trends and recommendations presented in this chapter, what do you think nursing education will look like in 2025? What do you think the profession of nursing will look like in the year 2025?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more