Due May 8, 2019 – Final (Exam) Project Prompt: We have read, analyzed and discussed a variety of primary sources in this course, including both verbal and visual. Identify and (briefly)compare and contrast the sources. What in sum, do they tell us about the values and world views concerning the Eurasian frontier? Comment on the sources that you found most interesting and important to your understating of the Eurasian frontier. Explain why you think this way. Support your answer with multiple direct and references to and examples from the sources.
Bonus question: What do you believe to be the benefits and potential difficulties of studying human values through literary and artistic representations? Support your answer with multiple direct and references to and examples from the sources.
1. Klaproth, Travels in the Caucus and Georgia, Performed in the Years 1807 and 1808, 1-8 (File attached)
2. Klaproth, Travels in the Caucus and Georgia, Performed in the Years 1807 and 1808, p. 280-299, p. 310-331. (Files attached)
3. Pushkin, The Captain’s Daughter in Alexander Pushkin, The Captain’s Daughter and other stories (Vintage Books: New York) ISBN 0394707141.
4. A Hero of Our Time By Mikhail Lermontov
5. Soucek, “The Russian Conquest and Rule of Central Asia,” A History of Inner Asia (file attached)
6. Vambery, Sketches of Central Asia, p. 1-21, p. 75-86, p, 87-126, p. 166-185, p. 339-378 (files attached)
7. Leo Tolstoy, The Cossacks and Other Stories (Penguin Classics: New York, 20060) p. 1-181, p. 337-464
8. Pushkin, “Prisoner of the Caucasus” (file attached)
9. Leo Tolstoy, “Prisoner of the Caucasus” (file attached)
10. Sholokov, And Quiet Flows the Don (a film)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more